Browse Articles

Show

sorted by: Title or Division

in

Only show articles:

Where category is

Where title begins with

Where location is in

Where title text includes

View list of unfinished articles

Show advanced options +


Showing 1 – 1 of 1

The Jengre Seventh-day Adventist Hospital began as a dispensary in 1934 following the establishment of the first missionary station in northern Nigeria by John Jacob Hyde and his wife Louise from England.