Showing 1 – 1 of 1
Busegwe Girls High School is located on the site of the first Seventh-day Adventist mission established in Tanzania in 1903. The location operated as the headquarters of the Seventh-day Adventist Church from that time until 1978, when the mission office was moved to Arusha. Some of the buildings used by the school are those that were built by the missionaries. It is the only Adventist girls’ school in Tanzania.