Showing 1 – 1 of 1
Ekamai International School (EIS) (then Christian Training Center, CTC) opened in 1946 with only a few children in the first class. The classes were held in the garage of Dr. Ralph Waddell on Phayathai Road in Bangkok, Thailand. Later a classroom was constructed of bamboo with a metal roof. In 1957 the present Ekamai property was purchased.