Browse Articles

Show

sorted by: Title or Division

in

Only show articles:

Where category is

Where title begins with

Where location is in

Where title text includes

View list of unfinished articles

Show advanced options +


Showing 1 – 1 of 1

​The Northwest Ethiopia Field (formerly part of Ethiopian Union Mission) was established in 1929 and reorganized in 2019. It is currently a part of Eastern Ethiopia Union Mission in the East-Central Africa Division of Seventh-day Adventists.