Browse Articles

Show

sorted by: Title or Division

in

Only show articles:

Where category is

Where title begins with

Where location is in

Where title text includes

View list of unfinished articles

Show advanced options +


Showing 41 – 55 of 55

The South Russian Conference covered the territory in the Russian Empire that today is southeastern Ukraine and the North Caucasus. It operated from 1908 to 1912.

The Southern Conference was a church unit in Southern Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan that operated from 1994 to 2000.

The Southern Kazakstan Mission was formerly known as the Southern Kazakhstan Conference. It was organized in 2000 and reorganized in 2010.

The Southern Ukrainian Conference is a church unit in southern Ukraine, in operation since 1990.

The Tajikistan Mission was organized in 2002 and changed to a field in 2012.

The Trans-Caucasian Mission was a church unit in the Caucasus that operated from 1912 to sometime after 1930.

The Turkestan Mission was a church unit in Central Asia that operated from 1909 to 1925, when it became the Central Asian Conference.

The Turkmenistan Field is a Central Asian church unit that comprises Turkmenistan. It was organized in 2002.

The Ural Mission was a European Russian church unit that operated from 1911 to sometime after 1917.

The Uzbekistan Mission was organized in 2002 and changed to a field in 2010.

The Volga Mission was a Russian church unit that covered the administrative units of the southern Volga region. It started operation in 1911 and lasted until at least 1917 or 1922.

The West Russian Mission was a Russian church unit that operated from 1908 to 1917, in territory that now belongs to Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.

The current West Siberian Mission (WSM) was organized in 2002 to oversee the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the Tyumen and Omsk Regions of Siberia.

The Western Ukrainian Conference is the westernmost Ukrainian church unit, in operation since 1990.

The White Sea Mission was a Russian church unit that operated from 1912 to 1926.