Showing 1 – 1 of 1
West Zambia Field is a part of the Southern Zambia Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. It is situated in the western part of the Republic of Zambia, called Western province. It was first established in 1946 as Barotseland Mission Field, and later reorganized on July 5, 1972, to include North-Western province, as an attached field of the Zambia Union Mission. It was given full field status in April 1988. In 1996, West Zambia Field was realigned to transfer the North-Western province to the Copperbelt Zambia Field. The headquarters office of West Zambia Field is in Mongu, the principal town of Western province.