The Health Living Center (CEVISA) is a medical educational spa of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church located in the territory of Central Brazil Union Conference.
Heri Mission Hospital is an Adventist hospital in Western Tanzania since 1949.
Hohenau Adventist Sanitarium (Sanatorio Adventista Hohenau or SAH) is a medical missionary institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the Paraguay Union of Churches Mission (UP) territory. It is headquartered on Route 6, 38.5 km in the city of Hohenau in the state of Itapúa, Paraguay.
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital is a member of the Adventist Health global network, and is governed by the Chinese Union Mission and Northern Asia-Pacific Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Siegfried Hoyler, teacher and manager, was born on May 9, 1933, in the city of Campos dos Goytacazes, state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Huambo Medical Centre is the most renowned Seventh-day Adventist health institution in the South-Western Angola Union, if not in the whole country of Angola.
Iganzo Dispensary is situated in the Loleza Mountains of the Mbeya Region of Tanzania. Located at an altitude of 5,500 feet above sea level, it is one of the oldest and most important dispensaries in Tanzania. It provides the most basic primary healthcare services to rural communities including childhood immunizations, family planning, wound dressing, and the management of common ailments like colds, diarrhea, typhoid, and simple malaria.
The initiative to penetrate Uganda with the Adventist message was ignited in a South African Union Conference Council meeting held in Cape Town, South Africa, on March 19-26, 1903. In that meeting, it was decided that it was wiser to plant a few mission stations which were well equipped than to have numerous small stations. The council recommended consolidating the existing Nyassaland Station, and the one planted by the Germans in east Africa, and to plant four others in Abyssinia, Upper Nile, Madagascar, and one more north of the Zambezi.
The Jengre Seventh-day Adventist Hospital began as a dispensary in 1934 following the establishment of the first missionary station in northern Nigeria by John Jacob Hyde and his wife Louise from England.
The Kaigat Dispensary is the first Adventist health facility that was established in Western Kenya.
Kasterita Hospital, located at Inus on the island of Bougainville, Papua New Guinea, operated from the 1950s until 2014.
Kendu Adventist Hospital is the oldest and largest Adventist medical facility in Kenya.
Kolwezi Hospital was officially opened in Kolwesi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, in 2008.
Lusaka Eye Hospital is a subsidiary medical institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Zambia.
In 2019 the Adventist Clinic in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, celebrated 18 years since its inauguration on December 11, 2001. It is the first dental office ever created in the country. This article reflects the various testimonies of the clinic staff throughout the years and the personal experience of the author who worked in the clinic since its second year of operation.
Manaus Adventist Hospital
Arildo Coelho de Souza|Daniel Rodrigues Rebouças|Ronivon da Silva dos Santos
Manaus Adventist Hospital (Hospital Adventista de Manaus or HAM) is a medical missionary institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and is part of the Adventist International Health Network. This unit is operating in the territory of the Brazilian Northwest Union Mission (União Noroeste Brasileira or UNoB) on 139 Governador Danilo de Matos Areosa Ave. in Zip Code 69075-351 in the Distrito Industrial neighborhood in the city of Manaus, the capital of the state of Amazonas, Brazil.
The initial Seventh-day Adventist missionaries to Australasia used literature and tent crusades to win converts but it was less than a decade before they experimented with Dr. John Harvey Kellogg’s model of evangelism, one that promoted a healthy lifestyle, simple hydrotherapy, and massage treatments.
The Missiones Healthy Life Adventist Center (Centro Adventista Vida Sana de Misiones or CAVS of Misiones) was a health unit of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the ecclesiastical territory of the Argentina Union Conference from 1995 to 2019.
Mtwara Seventh-day Adventist Dispensary is a Seventh-day Adventist medical institution which was established in 1978. It is located in Mtwara region, in Mtwara-Mikindani municipality, in the center of the town, and it shares a compound with Mtwara Seventh-day Adventist Church. It is currently operated by South East Tanzania Conference which comprises the southeastern part of the former Tanzania General Field.
Munuki Adventist Clinic was established in Juba, South Sudan, in 1981. Dr. Jerald Whitehouse was the founder of Munuki Clinic.