Governed by Ukrainian Union Conference, the young and actively growing Adventist Medical Center “Angelia” (formerly Adventist Christian Medical Center) is located at 3, Larisa Rudenko Street, Kiev, Ukraine. The mission of this Medical Center is to promote the ministry of healing of Jesus Christ by providing professional medical care and health education.
The first Adventist magazines reached Russia by the close of the nineteenth century. They were printed in the German language in Germany and Switzerland, secretly transported across the border, and distributed mostly among Russian citizens of German origin who lived at that time in the Volga region, Transcaucasia, and Central Asia. Given a high demand for the Adventist message among the Russian-speaking population, there emerged a necessity to publish an Adventist magazine in Russian. In 1905 the publication of the Maslina (“Olive”) Magazine started in Hamburg.
The Amur Mission was a Siberian church unit that comprised the easternmost Oblasts of Siberia from 1914 to 1925.
The first Adventist congregations were formed in Armenia by the end of the 19th century.
Gustav Arnhold’s ministry in the German communities of the former Soviet Union helped to consolidate Seventh-day Adventism in those regions. He was not deterred by persecution or challenges of opposition. He later died as an Adventist martyr leaving a legacy to remember.
The Asian-Caucasian Conference was a church unit in Central Asia and the Caucasus that operated from 1989 to 1994.
Jacob Klein was the first Adventist preacher to enter Azerbaijan. In November 1894, he was invited to come to Baku where there were some German families who observed the Sabbath. For a few days, he baptized seven people and conducted their communion service. One of the first Russian Adventist congregations was a church in the village of Shusha that was included in the report of the Middle Russian Mission in 1902.
The Azov Conference was a Russian church unit that covered the eastern part of Ukraine. It operated from 1912 to sometime after 1930, but after that year, the Yearbook did not report on the Russian church units until 1982.
Theofil Theofilovich Babienco served the Seventh-day Adventist Church from 1913 to about 1970 as pastor, missionary, administrator, educator, and translator in Canada, the United States, China, Mongolia, and Poland.
Theofil Arsentievich Babienko served the Seventh-day Adventist Church as a pastor, pioneer native worker, and missionary in czarist Russia, Romania, and Canada.
The Baltic Conference was a church unit that comprised the provinces of the Baltic countries and the surrounding area in the Russian Empire from 1908 until c. 1920.
The first official reference to Adventists in the territory of Belarus dates back to 1906. The spreading of Adventism was facilitated by Adventist tracts and other literature. According to the testimony of H. J. Löbsack, the Adventist movement in Minsk was initiated by G. Schmitz.
Belarus Union of Churches Conference (Белорусский унион церквей-конференция) is part of the Euro-Asia Division of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. Belarus Union of Churches Conference was organized in 2008. Its headquarters are in Minsk, Belarus.
The Black Sea Conference was a Russian church unit that covered the eastern part of Ukraine. It operated from 1919 to sometime after 1930, but after that year, the Yearbook did not report on Soviet church units until 1982.
The Bukovinskaya Conference is located in western Ukraine and has been in operation since 1990.
Caucasus Union Mission is a part of the Euro-Asia Division of Seventh-day Adventists. It was organized in 2001 and reorganized in 2018. Its headquarters is in Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation.
The Central Asia Conference was a church unit that comprised part of Central Asia from 1994 to 2002.
The Central Asian Conference was a church unit that operated in the Central Asian Soviet Socialist Republics from 1926 to 1929, when it became the Central Asian Mission. It is unknown when or whether the mission was dissolved.
Central Siberian Mission is part of the Euro-Asia Division of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The Central Siberian Mission (formerly West Siberian Conference) was organized in 2002. Its headquarters are in Novosibirsk, Russia.
The Central Ukrainian Conference started operating in 1990. Due to increased membership, it was subdivided into more fields and became a mission, and then a conference again in 2009.