George Warren Morse worked in the editorial department of the Review and Herald office at Battle Creek and later pioneered publishing work in Canada.
Henry George Moulds was an Australian Seventh-day Adventist minister, evangelist, and administrator. In 1951, he became the president of the Trans-Commonwealth Union Conference and later secretary of the Australasian Division.
Mount Diamond Adventist High School is located on 300 hectares of land 30 kilometers east of the capital of Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby, and 6 kilometers off the Rego Highway. The school was originally located at Miregeda. After World War II the school moved to a site known as Bautama. In 1972 the school moved to its present location on the Mount Diamond estate, which is mainly flat land bordered by a small creek, suitable for agriculture and appropriate for a growing educational precinct.
Mountain, Arthur, Jr. (1890–1975) and Leila (Minchin) (d. 1946); later Thora (Thomsen) (1914–1965)
Arthur Mountain, Jr. spent forty-four years in the service of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, twenty-nine of them in mission work in Asia. He trained as a teacher, but worked as a literature evangelist, minister, business manager, treasurer, and mission president.
Arthur Mountain Sr. held a number of positions, primarily in financial management, in the fledgling Seventh-day Adventist Church in Australia and New Zealand.
Ralph and Betty Murray gave 31 years of practical ministry, paid and voluntary constructing buildings for the Adventist mission work in Papua New Guinea and the South Sea Islands. He died in an accident in Samoa while in active service when 61 years of age.
Mussau, Emirau, and Tench islands were similar to Pitcairn Island, both had a heritage of murder and mayhem. The Seventh-day Adventist missionaries were excited by the prospect of converting the entire populations of these islands, albeit that the total population of the St. Matthias group was forty times more than that of Pitcairn Island.
Cameron Myers commenced his service for the Seventh-day Adventist Church as an accountant. He worked for the Sanitarium Health Food Company for forty-six years until he retired in 1986 as the general manager of the company.
Na Davui ni Lotu was a church paper printed for members in the Fiji Mission from 1928 to 1935.
Josefati (or Joseph) Nacadruta was one of the first Fijians, along with Pauliasi Bunoa and Alipati Rainima, to work for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Fiji.
Laurence Christopher Naden, a New Zealander, served in a number of pastoral and administrative roles and as the president of the Australasian Division between 1962 and 1970.
Mecusela Naisogo was one of the earliest Fijian ordained ministers. He was in active service for about twenty years.
Mitieli (or Mitchell) Nakasamai was born in Fiji about 1890. As a teenager he was one of the first students to attend the Buresala School on Ovalau Island in 1905. He first appeared in denominational periodicals as a missionary at Namarai in the Ra Coast region of Viti Levu in 1912.
John Nash served the Seventh-day Adventist Church within the Sanitarium Health Food Company for forty years and for four years as secretary/treasurer of the Fiji Mission.
The Adventist work in the island country of Nauru in the South Pacific was resisted by the governing authorities until they recognized the church in 2013, and construction of the first church building was completed in 2017.
Navesau Adventist High School is a Seventh-day Adventist secondary school in the Wainibuka Valley on the island of Viti Levu, Fiji.
The New Britain New Ireland Mission (NBNI) is the Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) administrative entity for a large part of the New Guinea Islands region in Papua New Guinea located in the South West Pacific Ocean.
The persistent work of a single individual in the face of adversity over 20 years has blossomed into a rapidly growing church among the French-speaking population in New Caledonia.
The New Caledonia Mission is a part of, and responsible to, the New Zealand Pacific Union Conference in the South Pacific Division of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
The New Ireland Mission existed as an entity in its own right between 1953 and 1955, and again between 1964 and 1972. Between 1955 and 1964 the territory of the New Ireland Mission was included in the territory of the North Bismarck Mission.