West Guatemala Conference is part of the Guatemala Union, which belongs to the territory of the Inter-American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
West Katanga Field is part of East Congo Union Mission in the East-Central Africa Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
West Kenya Union Conference is one of the two union conferences in Kenya and it covers a vast territory of 15 of the 47 counties of Kenya. These are Migori, Homa Bay, Kisumu, Siaya, Busia, Bungoma, Kakamega, Vihiga, Trans-Nzoia, West Pokot, Turkana, Elgeyo-Marakwet, Nandi, Uasin-Gishu, and part of Baringo.
The West Mato Grosso Mission (MisOM) is an administrative unit of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the territory of the West Central Brazil Union Mission (UCOB).
The West Mexican Conference is part of the North Mexican Union Conference in the Inter-American Division of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
West Minas Mission is an administrative unit of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the territory of the Southeast Brazil Union Conference. Its headquarters is in the city of Uberlandia, state of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
The West New Britain Mission existed as an entity in its own right for eight years between 1964 and 1972.
The West Nordic Union Conference was a former church organizational unit in the Northern European Division covering the territory of Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland, and Norway, and comprising the East Denmark, East Norway, North Norway, West Denmark, and West Norway conferences.
West Papua Mission was formerly part of Papua Mission organized in 2013. It is located on the western tip of Papua Island whose capital city is Manokwari. It is under East Indonesia Union Conference. It comprises 12 regencies and 1 municipality such as Sorong, Fakfak, Kaimana, Teluk, Bintuni, Sorong Selatan, Raja Ampat, Manokwari, Manokwari Selatan, Teluk, Wondama, Tambrauw, Maybrat, and the city of Sorong.
West Para Mission (MOPa) is an administrative unit of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, located in the territory of the North Brazil Union Mission (UNB).
The West Paraná Conference is an administrative unit of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the territory of South Brazil Union Conference.
The West Puerto Rico Conference was established in 1969 and is one of four conferences in the Puerto Rico Union.
The West Russian Mission was a Russian church unit that operated from 1908 to 1917, in territory that now belongs to Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
In 1913 the Russian Union Conference was divided into the East Russian Union Conference, which included regions of central Russia; and the West Russian Union Conference, which included the western regions of the Russian Empire, with the exception of Finland.
West Rwanda Field is part of Rwanda Union Mission in the East-Central Africa Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
The West Sao Paulo Conference is an administrative unit of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church located in Central Brazil Union Conference. Its headquarters is located in the city of São José do Rio Preto, state of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The current West Siberian Mission (WSM) was organized in 2002 to oversee the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the Tyumen and Omsk Regions of Siberia.
West Venezuela Conference is an administrative unit and part of West Venezuela Union Mission in the Inter-American Division of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The main office of West Venezuela Conference is in Maracaibo, Venezuela.
The West Venezuela Union Mission is one of two unions in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela derived from what was originally the Venezuela-Antilles Union, which was created from the territorial readjustment of the outdated Colombia-Venezuela Union that was carried out in Cúcuta, Colombia, on March 6, 1989.
West Zambia Field is a part of the Southern Zambia Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. It is situated in the western part of the Republic of Zambia, called Western province. It was first established in 1946 as Barotseland Mission Field, and later reorganized on July 5, 1972, to include North-Western province, as an attached field of the Zambia Union Mission. It was given full field status in April 1988. In 1996, West Zambia Field was realigned to transfer the North-Western province to the Copperbelt Zambia Field. The headquarters office of West Zambia Field is in Mongu, the principal town of Western province.