Ephraim Olatunde Osundele was a publishing director and church administrator for the Seventh-day Adventist church in Nigeria.
Theodore L. Oswald, minister, missionary in South America, and conference president, led the Home Missionary (Personal Ministries) department of the General Conference from 1946 to 1958.
Simeon Dea Otieno, a native of Utegi, Tarime, Mara Region, Tanzania, was an Adventist pastor, teacher, and evangelist, and the first African pastor to hold the position of executive secretary of the Tanzania Union Mission.
Dr. Carl Ottosen was a founder, promoter, and leader of the Seventh-day Adventist health work in Scandinavia. Together with his wife, Johanne Pauline, he founded Frydenstrand Sanatorium and Skodsborg Sanatorium in Denmark, following Dr. John Harvey Kellogg’s model from Battle Creek in America. His influence and groundbreaking work set a new trend for preventive and curative health work in Denmark and earned him the respect of his colleagues and the order of Knight of Dannebrog from the Danish king.2 He was a strong supporter and participant of the Adventist church work in his home country, Denmark.
Boaz Otuoma was a lay evangelist, colporteur, and church minister in Kenya.
"Our Little Friend" was a special periodical for children in Australasia published between 1933 and 1977. It was preceded by Our Young Friends, published for about 18-months beginning in 1891, and Children’s Friend, published from approximately 1901 to 1903.
Overseas Korean Adventist churches were established by Koreans Adventists who accepted the Adventist faith in Korea and immigrated abroad. In 2020, Korean Adventist churches existed in Americas, New Zealand, Germany/Austria, France, Australia, Japan, China, Philippines, Thailand, and Kyrgyzstan.
Dudley and Sarah Owen, with two of their children, sailed on the Pitcairn in 1894 for mission service in the South Pacific, where the family’s contribution included helping to establish sanitariums in Samoa and New Zealand.
Blythe Owen was a piano soloist, a prolific and celebrated composer, and an educator at seven institutions of higher learning, including Northwestern, Walla Walla, and Andrews universities.
John Ayodeji Owodipupo Owolabi was a pastor, educator, and church administrator from Nigeria.
Hezekiah Oluwole Oyeleke was a pastor and church administrator in Nigeria.
A. B. Oyen’s service with the Seventh-day Adventist church lasted only about 13 years but it took a wide variety of forms including editor, college teacher, publishing house manager, and secretary of the General Conference.
Nathan Amunga Oyiengo was a pastor and administrator in Kenya.
Oyo Conference, formerly West Nigeria Conference, is part of the Western Nigeria Union Conference in the West-Africa Division of the Seventh-day Adventists. Oyo Conference covers the territory of Oyo State, Nigeria.
Ozark Adventist Academy is a fully accredited Seventh-day Adventist coeducational boarding academy in northwest Arkansas, owned and operated by the Arkansas-Louisiana Conference. It lies in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains beside Flint Creek about two miles southwest of Gentry and six miles northeast of Siloam Springs.
North American Division United States Educational Institutions
Charles and Mary Paap together spent 27 years planting Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) churches in more Australasian communities than any other minister of their generation.
Ella Boyd taught in Queensland, Tasmania, Tonga, and Avondale before marrying Leonard Paap, with whom she ministered in Tonga, New Zealand, and Australia.
Frederick Paap was born in New Zealand. He was a pastor who was for a time the head of the Home Missionary Department at the General Conference in Washington, D.C.
New Zealand national John Paap was a gifted educator who taught in two countries: at Healdsburg College and Pacific Union College in the United States and at the Avondale School for Christian Workers in Australia.
Pacific Adventist University (PAU) is a coeducational senior boarding university situated in Koiari Park, approximately 20 kilometers (12 miles) northeast of Port Moresby, the capital of Papua New Guinea. An institution of the South Pacific Division, it has served since 1984 as the senior tertiary institution for the Pacific Island nations of the South Pacific. It has schools of business, education, theology, humanities, and science.