Marinda (Minnie) Day Sype served the church as a pioneer evangelist, pastor, missionary, conference home missionary secretary, and publishing circulation manager, all of which at that time were extraordinary for a woman.
Not very much has been recorded about the earliest beginnings of the Adventist work in Syria. It is reported that in 1893 four people became Seventh-day Adventists in Aleppo during a visit there by Zadour G. Baharian, the pioneer Adventist worker in Turkey. However, it was decades later when regular work was established in the present boundaries of Syria.
Seventh-day Adventists early on experienced the need for financial support of those working in gospel ministry. Prior to the formal organization of the church, they developed a plan of systematic giving. After more than one and a half decades, they eventually adopted the biblical tithing plan of Malachi 3 that aided in the dissemination of the Adventist message to all parts of the world.
The Szechwan Mission (四川区会; Sichuan Mission) was officially formed in 1917 as a subdivision of the West China Mission. Merritt C. Warren served as director throughout its short history.
Levy Baloyo Tabo was a pastor and church administrator from the Philippines.
José Tabuenca was a pastor and ecclesiastic administrator in the former Austral Union Conference of the South American Division and in institutions such as Uruguay Academy, River Plate Academy, and South America Spanish Publishing House.
Juan Tabuenca was an Adventist pastor, evangelist, ecclesiastical administrator, and theology professor who served in Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay.
Aston George Tai was a noted Adventist businessman and philanthropist in Jamaica.
Taiwan Adventist Hospital, located in Songshan District, Taipei, Taiwan, and operated by the Northern Asia-Pacific Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, is the only Adventist hospital in the territory of the Taiwan Conference.
During the 1930s, the exiled German Adventists further organized the first Adventist congregation. The Russian Adventists appeared in Tajikistan in 1931. The pioneers included the families of Pavel Zhukov (born in 1905) and Vasiliy Borisov (born in 1896), who were exiled from Transcaucasia. They were followed by other exiled Adventists.
The Tajikistan Mission was organized in 2002 and changed to a field in 2012.
Shichiro Takatohi was a pastor and teacher.
Tala’fekau Mo’oni (“Faithful Messenger” or “True Messenger”) was a periodical printed in the Tongan language between 1909 and 1956.
Jahja Benyamin Talaa was a pastor and church administrator in Indonesia.
Tali Moni (“The True Story”) is a Seventh-day Adventist magazine printed in the Samoan language since 1911.
Maria Talvik worked for 26 years as the cafeteria chef at UNASP-SP and rendered a notable and positive influence over hundreds of students. In her honor, today the cafeteria at UNASP-SP is called “Maria Talvik Restaurant.”
The Seventh-day Adventist Hospital in Tamale is a 96-bed medical institution under the North Ghana Mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Ghana, West Africa. The hospital is situated on a 4.27 acres plot of land in Tamale Metropolis, the capital of the Northern Region of Ghana.
Pacific Islanders Tanabose Viviriti Lukukana and Leah Barighaza served the Church at various capacities.
Francisco Tancara was a chieftain and native Bolivian who became an Adventist and worked, by vocation, as a missionary and educator. Although illiterate, he used every means available so schools could be established in the villages under his management and so his people could become literate.