Browse Articles

Show

in

sorted by: Title Division Date Published

Limit results to articles with a translation available in

Only show articles:

Where category is

Where title begins with

Where location is in

Where title text includes

View list of unfinished articles

Show advanced options +


Showing 3521 – 3540 of 4047

Tali Moni (“The True Story”) is a Seventh-day Adventist magazine printed in the Samoan language since 1911.

Maria Talvik worked for 26 years as the cafeteria chef at UNASP-SP and rendered a notable and positive influence over hundreds of students. In her honor, today the cafeteria at UNASP-SP is called “Maria Talvik Restaurant.”

The Seventh-day Adventist Hospital in Tamale is a 96-bed medical institution under the North Ghana Mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Ghana, West Africa. The hospital is situated on a 4.27 acres plot of land in Tamale Metropolis, the capital of the Northern Region of Ghana.

​Pacific Islanders Tanabose Viviriti Lukukana and Leah Barighaza served the Church at various capacities.

​Francisco Tancara was a chieftain and native Bolivian who became an Adventist and worked, by vocation, as a missionary and educator. Although illiterate, he used every means available so schools could be established in the villages under his management and so his people could become literate.

​Eugenio Tangunan was an evangelist, pastor, and church leader in the Philippines.

​Mary Elizabeth Tank was a Sabbath School and Missionary Volunteers director in Western Australia and New South Wales Conferences, and later a Bible instructor.

​The work of the SDA Church in Tanzania is organized under two unions, Northern Tanzania Union Conference with headquarters in Arusha, and Southern Tanzania Union Mission with headquarters in Dar es Salaam.

Dr. Joeli Taoi, commonly called “Dokta belong mifala” by the people of Vanuatu, was a missionary doctor in the Pacific Islands from 1958 to 1995. He was especially well known as a pioneer missionary doctor to Aore in New Hebrides (1958–1976).

Albert Floyd Tarr served the Seventh-day Adventist Church as an editor and administrator, while his wife Edna May served as an editor and musician in the South African Division, Southern Asia Division, Northern Europe Division, and later at the General Conference.

​Born in the bush of South New Georgia, Solomon Islands to animist parents, Pastor Tasa Hivana became a teacher and pastor of the Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Church.

The Tasmanian Conference is a constituent of the Australian Union Conference. Its headquarters are located in Moonah, Tasmania.

​Friedrich Herman Taube was a missionary teacher from Germany, who emigrated to Brazil. He served the Adventist Church for 18 years.

​Penisimani (Benjamin) Tavodi (Ta-von-dy) was a Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Fijian ministerial worker who was a pioneer missionary in the territory of Papua. He was the first SDA missionary to die in service on the island of New Guinea.

​John Ives Tay was a carpenter, machinist, and inventor. Hannah Tay was a seamstress. Together they served as pioneer Adventist missionaries across the Pacific Ocean.

Little was known about Timothy or Timotheus Tay (surname pinyin Zheng, name in Chinese 鄭提摩太, and Hokkianese Romanization Teh Hong Siang). But he had made significant contributions to the early days of the Adventist message in China, Singapore, and Malaysia.

The Taylor String Quartet, comprising children of Seventh-day Adventist music teachers Morris and Elaine Myers Taylor, achieved international acclaim during the 1970s and later became the resident string quartet at La Sierra University.

Charles O. Taylor, a pioneer preacher in upstate New York, is best known as the first minister to disseminate the Seventh-day Adventist message in the Deep South of the United States.

Charles Richard Taylor was a pastor, evangelist, missionary, educator and church administrator at the division and General Conference levels.

​Daniel T. Taylor, Advent Christian preacher, historian, and hymn writer, published what has been called “the first Adventist census” in 1860.