The Clínica Adventista da Bahia (Bahia Adventist Clinic) (CAB), is a medical missionary institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, which is part of the Adventist Health International Network. It is located in the territory of the East Brazil Union Mission (ULB), operating on the Faculdade Adventista da Bahia (Bahia Adventist College) (FADBA) campus, on BR-101, km 197, Zip Code 44300-000, Capoeiruçu neighborhood, in the city of Cachoeira, state of Bahia, Brazil.
Belem Adventist Hospital (Hospital Adventista de Belém, or HAB) is a medical institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Brazil.
Belgrano Adventist Clinic is a medical health institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, located in the territory of the Argentine Union Conference. Its headquarters is located at 1710 Estomba Street, Belgrano District, C1430 EGF, Buenos Aires, in Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
During the 1890s at a time when Helping Hand Missions were being established in many cities around Australia and New Zealand, Doctors Eric and Margaret Caro and some members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Napier, New Zealand, formed what was termed a Christian Help Band to assist released female prisoners and “the fallen.
Boliu Hospital on the Island of Mussau, Papua New Guinea was opened in 1955. It was closed in 1977 when a government facility opened approximately thirty minutes’ walk from the mission station.
Cape Sanitarium (also known as Plumstead Sanitarium) was a medical institution of the South African Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists that operated from 1904 to 1934.
Caracas Adventist Clinic Center is an institution with a long tradition linked to the beginnings of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Venezuela. It is an iconic entity located in the historic center of the city’s well-known Quinta Crespo sector. In that location there are a few state institutions, including the legislative branch. It is located in Calle Sur 4, Dolores a Puente Soublette, Adventist Dispensary building, Quinta Crespo. The three-story building was built in 1980. Its original name was Caracas Adventist Dispensary until December 2011, when it was given the present name. Medical and health services have been the fundamental foundation for evangelizing the country; services are offered with a message of hope. Caracas Adventist Clinic Center has been an inspiration for the creation of other institutions, such as Venezuela Adventist Hospital in Barquisimeto and Adventist Clinic in Maturín. The Concordia Adventist Church is now located at this location.
Cave Memorial Clinic and Nursing Home in Barbados is named after Dr. Charles Jerome Bright Cave (1879-1939), a pioneering Barbadian physician.
Centro Integral Adventista de Vida Sana (Adventist Wholistic Wellness Center) is the first Seventh-day Adventist health center in Venezuela. It is located at Calle Principal de Quebrada Grande, Parroquia Teresén, Municipio Caripe, Estado Monagas, Venezuela. It is a dream come true, which is linked to the origins of East Venezuela Union Mission. The magnificent two-story building, located on a high hill, rises like a flag representing the power and miracles of God since it was built when the country was going through a crisis and construction material was scarce. “It was the only construction in the region that had enough cement to complete the building.”
The Chebwai Adventist Dispensary in the North Kabras division of Kakamega county is one of the oldest health facilities in western Kenya. It was established in accordance with the Adventist philosophy of reaching out to the world through the medical ministry. It serves the local community as well as the students at the Chebwai Adventist Primary School, the Chebwai Adventist High School, and Chebwai Adventist Teachers College. The staff in these institutions and their families, as well as the members of the larger community in the North Kabras division, are served at this facility. The facility has done a lot to alleviate the impact of treatable common ailments that are endemic in the area.
The Chepareria Adventist Health Centre in West Pokot in northwestern Kenya, is one of the leading health facilities in the region offering a range of medical services.
Christchurch Sanitarium was a medical facility for hydrotherapy treatments in Christchurch, New Zealand, from 1900 to 1921.
Claremont Sanitarium was a medical institution operated by a South African branch of the Medical Missionary and Benevolent Association of the Seventh-day Adventist Church between 1897 and 1905.
The Community Hospital of Seventh-day Adventists is located in Port of Spain, Trinidad, West Indies.
Curitiba Adventist Clinic is a medical health institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the territory of the South Brazil Union. Its headquarters is in the city of Curitiba, in the state of Paraná, Brazil.
The Dar El Salam Hospital was an 85-bed medical facility in Baghdad, Iraq, sponsored by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. It operated from 1946 to June 1959.
The first Adventist Hospital in the state of Espírito Santo operated for 18 years in the county of Vila Velha, offering quality medical care combined with gospel preaching. Known as Vitoria Adventist Hospital (HAV) it carried this name for 14 years until it was renamed as the Espírito Santo Adventist Hospital in 1996.
Good Hope Clinic (Clínica Good Hope, CGH) is a medical health institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the territory of the South Peru Union Mission. Its headquarters is in the district of Miraflores, the city of Lima, the province and department of Lima, Republic of Peru.
Hadley Memorial Hospital served a densely populated, predominantly black, low-income section of Washington, D.C. It was the only Seventh-day Adventist hospital in the District of Columbia until it was sold in 1990.
The Hatzfelthaven Rural Health Centre operated between 1953 and 1979. Its primary mission was to care for individuals suffering leprosy in Papua New Guinea.