Mwami Adventist Hospital is a medical institution of the Southern Zambia Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Mwami Adventist School of Nursing is a training institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Zambia.
Nokuphila Mission Hospital was a medical institution of the Southern African Division of Seventh-day Adventists from 1936 to 1959.
Nyhyttan Health and Medical Centre was an Adventist health resort in the deep woods of an isolated region in Mid-Sweden. In 1898 when the Nyhyttan property was purchased, the Adventist church membership in the area was around 700, mostly people of lesser means. So it was indeed a venture in faith. It lasted for almost 100 years.
Pathfinder was the name given to two floating clinics that operated sequentially on the Sepik River, Papua New Guinea, beginning in 1965.
Penfigo Adventist Hospital
Charlise do Carmo Alves dos Santos|Julia Castilho|Rodolfo Figueiredo de Sousa|Otoniel Ferreira
Penfigo Adventist Hospital (Hospital Adventista do Penfigo or HAP) is a medical missionary institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Brazil and is part of the Adventist Health International Network.
Porto Alegre Adventist Clinic is a medical institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, located in the South Brazil Union.
The Seventh-day Adventist hospital at Rangoon, Burma (now Myanmar), opened as a self-supporting institution on December 19, 1947.
Rapedhi Dispensary is overseen by Lake Victoria Field of Seventh-day Adventists.
River Plate Sanitarium and Hospital is a medical missionary institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the Argentina Union Conference. Its headquarters is located at 25 de Mayo 255, ZIP code: 3103, Libertador San Martín, in the Entre Ríos district, Argentina.
Often called rolling clinics, mobile hospitals were a milestone for the development of Adventist work in Brazil. Whether sailing rivers, moving on wheels, or flying across the sky, they have accomplished the goal of helping thousands of people in “forgotten” places in South America.
Salvador Adventist Hospital was a medical unit of the Seventh-day Adventist Church that operated from 1984 to 1990.
The Samahuru Clinic is a subsidiary medical institution of the West Zimbabwe Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
The Samoa Sanitarium operated on the outskirts of Apia, the capital of Samoa. between 1895 and 1905. It was built largely at the impetus of Dr. Frederick Braucht.
The Seventh-day Adventist Church’s Health Food Department in the South Pacific Division, referred to as Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Group, owns a number of innovative health food and health and wellness operations. This group of pioneering entities share a vision to improve the health and well-being of communities in Australia, New Zealand, and globally, in the context of the church’s religious, charitable, and educational work. The group includes: Sanitarium Health Food Company – Australia and New Zealand; Life Health Foods Australia, New Zealand, India, and the United Kingdom; Vitality Works Australia and New Zealand; Lifestyle Medicine Institute; and the Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP).
Sanitarium Health Food cafés were opened in several cities in Australia in the early 1900s.
Having made a start with cafés in Sydney and Melbourne, George Fisher, the Sanitarium Health Food Company (SHF) general manager, was keen to expand into the major cities of New Zealand.
São Paulo Adventist Hospital is a medical missionary institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the territory of Central Brazil Union Conference.
Segero Dispensary is an Adventist health facility in Western Kenya that opened in 1975.
The Greater Sydney Conference in Australia has been committed to providing accommodation and care for senior citizens for more than 60 years.