Maun Medical Hospital was an institution of the Zambesi (Zimbabwe) Union Mission of Seventh-day Adventists, situated in Bechuanaland (Botswana) from 1937 to 1945.
Medan Adventist Hospital was inaugurated on June 1, 1969, as a 30-bed facility. The hospital has now developed into a 101-bed tertiary hospital in the gateway and capital of North Sumatra and the third largest city in Indonesia.
The initial Seventh-day Adventist missionaries to Australasia used literature and tent crusades to win converts but it was less than a decade before they experimented with Dr. John Harvey Kellogg’s model of evangelism, one that promoted a healthy lifestyle, simple hydrotherapy, and massage treatments.
Formerly Ranchi Adventist Hospital, METAS Adventist Hospital, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India was established in 1949.
The Missiones Healthy Life Adventist Center (Centro Adventista Vida Sana de Misiones or CAVS of Misiones) was a health unit of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the ecclesiastical territory of the Argentina Union Conference from 1995 to 2019.
Mitandi Dispensary is an Adventist health facility located at Mitandi Hill, which is one of the spurs surrounding the giant Rwenzori Mountain in western Uganda. It was founded in 1948 by Adventist missionaries Magdalon and Kezia Lind.
The Morogoro Seventh-day Adventist Dispensary was established in 1970 to provide medical services to Adventist missionaries as well as non-Adventists in the surrounding community. The dispensary is located in Morogoro, Tanzania.
Mtwara Seventh-day Adventist Dispensary is a Seventh-day Adventist medical institution which was established in 1978. It is located in Mtwara region, in Mtwara-Mikindani municipality, in the center of the town, and it shares a compound with Mtwara Seventh-day Adventist Church. It is currently operated by South East Tanzania Conference which comprises the southeastern part of the former Tanzania General Field.
Munuki Adventist Clinic was established in Juba, South Sudan, in 1981. Dr. Jerald Whitehouse was the founder of Munuki Clinic.
Mwami Adventist Hospital is a medical institution of the Southern Zambia Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Mwami Adventist School of Nursing is a training institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Zambia.
Opened in 1959, Ndora Adventist Dispensary was the oldest of all Burundi healthcare facilities. It was also the first one owned and operated by the Adventist Church in Burundi. The facility was closed in 1995 following insecurity in the area which caused looting of the equipment and medicines and the demolition of infrastructure.
Nokuphila Mission Hospital was a medical institution of the Southern African Division of Seventh-day Adventists from 1936 to 1959.
Nyhyttan Health and Medical Centre was an Adventist health resort in the deep woods of an isolated region in Mid-Sweden. In 1898 when the Nyhyttan property was purchased, the Adventist church membership in the area was around 700, mostly people of lesser means. So it was indeed a venture in faith. It lasted for almost 100 years.
Pathfinder was the name given to two floating clinics that operated sequentially on the Sepik River, Papua New Guinea, beginning in 1965.
Penfigo Adventist Hospital
Charlise do Carmo Alves dos Santos|Julia Castilho|Rodolfo Figueiredo de Sousa|Otoniel Ferreira
Penfigo Adventist Hospital (Hospital Adventista do Penfigo or HAP) is a medical missionary institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Brazil and is part of the Adventist Health International Network.
Porto Alegre Adventist Clinic is a medical institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, located in the South Brazil Union.
The Seventh-day Adventist hospital at Rangoon, Burma (now Myanmar), opened as a self-supporting institution on December 19, 1947.
Rapedhi Dispensary is overseen by Lake Victoria Field of Seventh-day Adventists.
River Plate Sanitarium and Hospital is a medical missionary institution of the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in the Argentina Union Conference. Its headquarters is located at 25 de Mayo 255, ZIP code: 3103, Libertador San Martín, in the Entre Ríos district, Argentina.