The Adventist Institute of Family Relations (AIFR) in the South Pacific Division was established by Bryan Craig, family ministries director of the South Pacific Division.
The Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies (AIIAS) is a graduate school and seminary operated by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. It is located one hour south of Manila, Philippines, near Silang, Cavite. Its mission is to develop leaders through distinctively Seventh-day Adventist graduate education, excelling in spirituality, scholarship, and service. It serves students from all over the world and often has students and faculty from 70 countries at the same time. AIIAS offers a master’s program in public health and masters and doctoral programs in education, business, and theology.
Adventist Bible scholars and administrators have repeatedly been invited to participate in Bible translation, revision, edition, or education projects of several national Bible societies in Western Europe over the past 40 years.
Rede Novo Tempo de Comunicação (Adventist Media Center–Brazil) is a media conglomerate of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in South America, which produces and broadcasts religious content in Portuguese and Spanish.
Adventist Media Centre–India is operated by the Southern Asia Division of Seventh-day Adventists. It was established in 1947 and reorganized in 1989. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Adventist Media (AM) is the official media production entity for the South Pacific Division (SPD). AM operates at two locations: The Adventist Media building adjacent to the SPD administrative offices in Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga, Sydney, Australia, and at Signs Publishing in Warburton, Victoria.
Governed by Ukrainian Union Conference, the young and actively growing Adventist Medical Center “Angelia” (formerly Adventist Christian Medical Center) is located at 3, Larisa Rudenko Street, Kiev, Ukraine. The mission of this Medical Center is to promote the ministry of healing of Jesus Christ by providing professional medical care and health education.
The Adventist Medical Center (Okinawa Medical Center) is a 48-bed medical institution at Nishihara, Okinawa, owned and operated by the Japan Union Conference.
From its humble beginnings in 1948 as a rented two-story house, known as Lakeside Clinic in Marawi City, to a 130-bed capacity DOH-recognized secondary level hospital, Adventist Medical Center-Iligan has overcome many challenges to achieve its current success.
Adventist Medical Center–Valencia (AMCV, formerly Casuga Medical-Surgical Clinic) is a non-stock, non-profit faith-based healthcare facility located at A. Aguilar Street, Poblacion, Valencia City, dedicated to providing optimum quality care to all clients in Valencia City, Bukidnon, and nearby municipalities. It is one of the five medical institutions in Mindanao operated by the South Philippine Union Conference (SPUC).
Inisa Community Medical Centre, which became Adventist Medical Centre in 2007, started medical services in the early 1950s and was one of the early clinics/hospitals in the western region of Nigeria. It has made significant impacts on the Inisa community and other neighboring towns and villages.
Following the government restrictions on the activities of Adventists in Nandi, Kenya, between 1932 and 1963, the Adventists there relied on the Missionary Volunteer Societies to make up for the absence of formal Adventist schools in the region.
The development of indigenous Adventist music in Ghana dates from 1922, the year in which the Agona Seventh-day Adventist Singing Band was organized in Agona-Ashanti led by one Mr. Tenkorang. It was the first indigenous singing group in Adventist circles that used the indigenous language of the Akan people, Twi, in their singing. The formation of this singing band drew its inspiration from the Methodist Church which already had singing bands that assisted in its evangelistic efforts.
One of the most effective methods of conveying Seventh-day Adventist teachings in the early decades of the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s growth in the Caribbean was the pioneering of early Adventist songs and hymns. Music has always been an effective vehicle to transmit ideas and ideologies. Early colporteurs and ministers both taught their first contacts and interested people the early Adventist music that they had learned from their mentors. The early Adventists who viewed themselves as “a singing people” had memorized numerous songs about their beliefs, which they shared with new converts.
The Adventist Natural Life Clinic and Spa is an institution that is part of the Adventist Health System, located in the territory of the Central Brazil Union Conference. The goal of this clinic is to offer specialized programs for disease prevention and health recovery through lifestyle education.
The first Adventist magazines reached Russia by the close of the nineteenth century. They were printed in the German language in Germany and Switzerland, secretly transported across the border, and distributed mostly among Russian citizens of German origin who lived at that time in the Volga region, Transcaucasia, and Central Asia. Given a high demand for the Adventist message among the Russian-speaking population, there emerged a necessity to publish an Adventist magazine in Russian. In 1905 the publication of the Maslina (“Olive”) Magazine started in Hamburg.
The news agency APD (Adventist Press Service – Adventistischer Pressedienst) was founded in Basel in 1974 on the initiative of the journalist Christian Bernhard Schäffler. He remained its director and editor-in-chief until 2010. Since the expansion and repositioning of the press service as a news agency in 2004, “APD Switzerland” has become an integral part of the media world in the German-speaking countries. The agency is based in Basel. APD® is the legally protected abbreviation of the name in German: “Adventistischer Pressedienst”.
Adventist Professional was a journal produced by the Association of Business and Professional Men in Australia beginning in 1989
Adventist Publishing House (Madagascar) (Imprimerie Adventiste, Trano Pirinty Advantista) was established in 1930 at Ambohijatovo, Antananarivo, Madagascar, and is owned and operated by the Indian Ocean Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Adventist Record is self-identified, on its website, as the “official news magazine of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific.